Senior UX Designer
- Gather requirements (e-mail, meetings, calls).
- Design research: analysis, design audit, surveys.
- User scenario development.
- User flow development.
- UX testing.
- Prototyping: low/high fidelity prototypes.
- Control UI design process.
- Be able to analyse current product to compliant existing visual and interaction consistency.
- Experience in mobile gaming UX development.
- Good knowledge of prototyping software.
- Good written language.
- Understanding of mobile application user patterns, common flows.
- Good English knowledge, written and oral communication.
- Attention to details.
Fantastic city location, a competitive salary,
bonus scheme, good work-life balance and many more…