PC Game Interface Design – The Black Death
About the game
Welcome to the gritty medieval world of The Black Death. The plague has left a trail of destruction across Western Europe. Those who endure struggle against sickness, scarce resources, and other desperate survivors.
Start as a beggar and work your way up to a number of realistic professions, each with their own ways to survive. Enter a huge multiplayer open world, set in 14th century western Europe. Trade at fisherman’s ports, loot disease infested cities, hunt wild animals in dense forests, fight in bandit camps, upgrade your properties and much more. Loot, pillage, craft and survive in an epic struggle against The Black Death.
- Rich profession based role playing combined with medieval era survival.
- A huge open world (8km2) based in 14th century western Europe. Explore thriving castles, bandit camps, busy ports and abandoned mines
- Unique medieval professions to unlock, each with a rich skill tree and their own way of surviving.
- A living world with hundreds of NPC’s and day/night cycle. Trade with merchants, hunt animals, talk to townsfolk and fight bandits.
- Over 300 in game items. Craft over 40 different weapon and armor pieces, using medieval tools and utilities.
- Buy and upgrade properties – and protect it from other opportunistic players…
- Large scale multiplayer, with up to 50 players per server
PC Game Interface
Game HUD Design
Hud and Map Icons
Game Map Interface
About the project
I had the great pleasure to work on this amazing project,
along as the guys from Daedalus Partners LLP
You can check the game here: TBD
About the process
You can see more, regarding our process here:
Sergey Punchev & Velislav Ivanov
Follow PUNCHEV.com on
- Client Daedalus Partners LLP
- Date 09/13/2017
- Tags Screen Design
- URL View Project